Friday, September 18, 2009

Park[ing] Day is almost here!

and I should be asleep!  I wanted to update our route on the map and let you all know that I am moving slowly because I will have kids in tow. If you are wanting to jet to as many parks as you can, please feel free and just send a tweet to @meterdance to let me know where you'll be. Remember, it is best to Meter Dance in teams of 4 or more...

The bike parade will stop by our park earlier than expected! They are shooting for 11:30. We are starting set up of the park at 11, but that does not mean that we wil not be able to dance at 11:30!  Bring your quarters!

Here's the map:

View Metered Dance 2009 in a larger map

And...please check out what we are dancing for! Saturn Elementary School Community Park Master Plan is just inspiring!  I hope that we collect enough signatures to get the ground broken soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment